Saturday, August 13, 2005

I'm All Alone...



I'm all alone, there's no one here beside me,
My troubles are all gone, there's no one here to deride me..."

I've been getting over 200 hits a day lately, but few comments outside of a small group of great people. So I just thought I would mention that I do like comments and try to respond to each and every one of them. Really, it's okay, I don't bite!



I also just noticed that I have received over 20,000 visitors since I started this site (which is a heck of a lot more than what I thought I'd have so (imagine this next bit in your best Eyore voice):

Thanks for noticing, I'm just grateful for the attention, don't leave any comments if you don't feel like it, I'm just happy to have you visit. I don't really need comments...

Have I whined enough yet?