Saturday, September 17, 2005

Me as a Superhero

Your Superhero Profile

Your Superhero Name is The Suicide Gorilla
Your Superpower is Piracy
Your Weakness is Atomic Explosions
Your Weapon is Your Fungal Bludgeon
Your Mode of Transportation is Sleigh


oldwhitelady has a link to the worlds shortest personality test. I took it several times but didn't agree with any of the results. The site did have other tests including the one above. Which, in a strange way is accurate... I have an anthropology background so the gorilla part is accurate. I have a sailboat and know how to fence so I'm almost a pirate and have been tepmted in the past to obtain a new sailboat through looting, pillaging and plundering (Commodore Mrs. afarensis keeps overuling me on this method of getting a new boat). (Theological note: since pirates have a place in the theology of the Flying Spaghetti Monster I'm wondering if this isn't a sign? Am I being spoken to by "His Noodly Appendage"?)Like everybody, my weakness is an atomic explosion... Not sure what a "Fungal Bludgeon" is, but it sounds groovy! I'm not thrilled about the sleigh though (unless it's pulled by skeletal reindeer like in "A Nightmare Before Christmas")