Wednesday, January 11, 2006

ScienceBlogs

ScienceBlogs is an effort of Seed Media, publishers of Seed Magazine. The goal is to get some of the best and brightest science bloggers to all blog in the same place. Below is a list of the people posting at ScienceBlogs:


Pharyngula
Chris Mooney
Aetiology
Dispatches from the Culture Wars
Stranger Fruit
Evolgen
Cognitive Daily
Adventures in Ethics and Science
Deltoid
Gene Expressions
Living the Scientific Life
No Se Nada Commentary
Uncertain Principles

Quite a collection...what they didn't count on was a 3.5-2.8 million year old hominin would catch wind of it and use his tree climbing abilities to climb a tree and scamper in through an open window...

The past year, or so, has been interesting and I have made many friends while writing this blog. I hope you will visit me at my new blog.
Especially because I am one of the few who does not have a Ph.D in the group so venturing out into the savanah to play with the big boys is going to be quite an experience (I hope I don't meet any leopards [those of you who don't get that joke should read the works of C.K. Brain]).