Monday, May 09, 2005

Changes

I have been doing a little work on the blog. First I have changed to afarensis:Anthropology, Evolution and Science. I moved "Proud member of the reality-based community" to a spot under the moonbat. I think the new title is more reflective of my interests. (Note: you may notice that I never capitalize "afarensis" the reason for this is that I am following taxonomic usage. Technically the full name of the species is Australopithecus afarensis. The generic part of the name [Australopithecus] is capitalized. The species designation [afarensis]is not.)
I have also moved the picture of Darwin, the Hisoric Discoveries poster and the periodic table and have created permanent links to them. I have also added permanent links to a post containing a poster of the geological column and a poster of the stratigraphy of Olduvai Gorge. I am also looking for similar posters of some of the other famous hominid fossil sites.
I have also added five links on evolutionary computing the Mike Stiber was kind enough to send me (THANKS!). Any and all suggestions for the Evil Darwinian Orthodoxy will be appreciated.
Finally, I have tracked down web pages for 5-6 journals already in the Orthodoxy. Normal blogging will resume tomorrow.