Tuesday, June 14, 2005

This and That

I don't stop by Chris Clarke's blog as often as I should, but when I do it is always a rewarding experience. His latest post Democrats are to Guantánamo as the GOP is to Kolyma is thought provoking.

OldWhiteLady has an interesting post on the Downing Street Memos (she also has an episode - brought on by overwork, apparently - on an open thread).

Las but not least Dharma Buns has a different slant on the Downing Street Memos.

Meanwhile, over at Transitions Dior has joined as a contributor. John Wilkins at Evolving Thoughts has allowed me to cross post his thoughtful article "Misunderstanding Evolution". Darksyd at Unscrewing the Inscrutable has said we can cross post two of his articles. One is on the evolution of the Felidae and the other is on the evolution of whales. As soon as the latter is up I have a link to an interactive site on the evolution of the whale that I will be posting about.