Tuesday, November 29, 2005

You Know You Have Been Reading Too Much Biology When...

You know you have been reading too much biology when everytime you get an idea for a post you discoverPZ Meyers has already written a post on the same topic! I started on mine yesterday, got lazy and decided to turn it into a two parter - that's what I get for procrastination! The sad thing is, I have been reading a lot of anthropology lately (I'm currently reading L.S.B. Leakey's "By the Evidence")but for some reason I keep posting on biological topics. As soon as I get over being befuddled by it, I'll finish that post becuase I'm actually going somewhere slightly different with it. In the meantime I think I'll try to forget about biology by immersing myself in Walker and Leakey's "The Nariokotome Homo Erectus Skeleton" I'd like to see a post on that over at Pharyngula!